New Year, New Priorities, and New Data
We are ready for a new year. We have been busy planning ahead and we are setting new goals and priorities. It is an exciting time to be in HCM and we are looking forward to the next twelve months.
Here are a few of the things you can expect to see from Aptitude in 2018:
- New Data: Mollie launched her Impact Survey and she is in the process of analyzing the key findings that include payroll, compensation, and total rewards data. Later this month we are launching our Talent Acquisition and Engagement Survey and will look at investment, integration, and analytics. We will be sharing our findings in early February.
- New Website: We are all about simplicity this year, and our new website will reflect this commitment. We want to make it as easy as possible for our community to find our research, connect with analysts, and discover our latest thoughts and insights. We will be launching a new website in early Q2.
- New Content: We are becoming more consistent with the content we publish – not only reports, but also blogs (every Tuesday and Wednesday) and Aptitude Fast Facts; data points we will share on our website and twitter every Monday.
- New Conversations: Connecting with HR and Talent Acquisition leaders and practitioners is a big part of what we do. We plan to make this an even bigger commitment in 2018 through research advisory councils and new relationships and conversations.
- New Index Reports: We are updating our Payroll, ATS, and Recruitment Marketing Index Reports. Also, we are tackling RPO and recognition this year. We will share more information on our Index Reports in the next few weeks.
We are excited for everything “new” this year and would love any feedback on our surveys, content, website…anything. Let us know what research you are hoping to see this year!
Leave A Comment
January 3, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Wishing you a VERY successful 2018. Naomi